ActiV Optical Smoke Detector to EN54-7. Needs base - C4416
£12.33 + VAT - £14.80 inc VAT
Certified to EN54-7 by Intertek (0359-CPR-00183).
Uses an IR light source & photodiode to detect smoke. Typically used in escape routes, living areas, bedrooms & other enclosed spaces. Particularly effective at detecting slow burning fires caused by overheated electrical wiring or smouldering materials.
- Application temperature: n/a.
- Static response temperature: n/a.
- Sensitivity: Nominal alarm threshold of 0.16db/m obscuration measured in accordance with EN54-7:2000.
- Supply wiring: 2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.
- Supply/operating voltage: 9 to 33V DC.
- Quiescent current: 30µA @ 24 VDC.
- Alarm voltage: 6-33V DC.
- Alarm current: 19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC.
- Alarm reset voltage: Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time).
- Expansion connections: Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC.
- Product dimensions (mm): 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Construction & finish: White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts.
- IP Rating: IP42.
- Weight: 99g.
10 in stock (can be backordered)