- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of ActiV fire detectors.
- Ideal for use in some non-UK territories where head-out monitoring is not required.
- Third-party certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with our ActiV detectors.
- Easy to fit with lots of working space.
- Can be ceiling mounted in any orientation due to the true 360° degree viewing angle of the LED indicator strips on all ActiV detectors.
- Integrated detector/base locking mechanism, head removal tool and ID tag.
- Simple ‘click and twist’ design.
- Remote LED terminals for the optional connection to a BF318 Remote indicator.
- C4408 diode and C4408R relay bases also available.
ActiV Non-Diode Base
Certified to the relevant parts of EN54 by Intertek as part of our ActiV fire detector certifications.
- Supply wiring
2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.
(1) +V In; (2) +V Out; (3) Remote LED +V; (4) 0V; (5) 0V; (6) Screen; (7) Screen. Terminals can accept up to 2.5mm fire rated cable.
- Product dimensions (mm)
102.2mm diameter x 20.5mm deep.
- Construction & finish
White polycarbonate rated to UL94 V-2 with bright tin plated steel terminals fitted with nickel plated steel screws/washers.
- IP Rating
THIS DEVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE A SCHOTTKY DIODE AND MUST NOT BE USED ON SYSTEMS REQUIRING HEAD OUT MONITORING.