- A high-quality Type B high fixed temperature (75ºC) heat detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 by Intertek.
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases.
ActiV Class B High (75ºC) Fixed Temp Heat Detector to EN54-5. Needs base - C4403B
£11.16 + VAT - £13.39 inc VAT
Certified to EN54-5 by Intertek (0359-CPR-00183).
Generates an alarm condition when it detects a temperature of between 69ºC & 85ºC.
- Application temperature
40°C typical, 65°C max.
- Static response temperature
69°C typical, 85°C max.
- Supply wiring
2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.
- Supply/operating voltage
9 to 33V DC.
- Quiescent current
30µA @ 24 VDC.
- Alarm voltage
- Alarm current
19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC.
- Alarm reset voltage
Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time).
- Expansion connections
Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC.
- Product dimensions (mm)
102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Construction & finish
White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts.
- IP Rating
Contact Us Via WhatsApp
10 in stock (can be backordered)