The Series 65 Diode Base is designed for use with conventional systems that have manual call points and detector bases on the same circuit. The base is fitted with a schottky diode on the “L1 IN” and “L1 OUT” wiring terminals. This base can only be used with compatible control equipment.
All detectors in the Series 65 range fit into Series 65 standard bases. The bases are of 100mm diameter and have five terminals marked according to their function.
- Detector locking mechanism
- One way fit
- Easy to wire
- Contains an earth connector
- Continues to work during unauthorised removal of detectors
- Wide operating voltage of 9-33 V DC
- Wide-operating and storage temperature of -20°C to +60°C