Advanced 1-2 Loop MxPro5 Fire Control Panel with 1 Loop Card MX-5201 (Apollo / Hochiki Protocol) The MxPro 5 series control panels are fully expandable from 1 – 2 loops and supplied with 2 on-board sounder circuits, 20 programmable zonal LEDs with slide-in labels, and 25 system LEDs for information purposes. There are also 4 programmable function buttons with LED indication for confirmation of operation. The control panel consists of the latest dual flash-based microprocessor technology combined with a high resolution, high contrast, graphical LCD display and tactile keypad providing a simple select and click programming aid for engineer configuration and end user operation. Powerful cause-and-effect programming and enhanced trace diagnostics makes the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications from small to large complex multi-area systems. Fully programmable onsite via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC-NeT configuration software. PC Software: An extensive suite of user-friendly Windows based PC software programs has been developed to enhance your experience when using MxPro 5 Series of Fire panels. The suite incorporates a number of different programmes to include a configuration, service, logo and virtual panel tool to allow the flexibility of the equipment to be fully explored. Network: Simply adding a network card allows the panel to communicate with any other MxPro 5/MxPro 4 fire panel, remote terminal, or network peripheral, such as, ‘ipGateway™’ or BMS/Graphical Interface. The network operates as a true peer-topeer system and can be configured in a fault-tolerant loop or radial format.
Advanced MX-5201 1-2 Loop Panel c/w 1 Loop card in Medium enc. - MX-5201
£925.16 + VAT - £1,110.19 inc VAT
- Apollo, Argus Vega, Hochiki & Nittan Evolution protocol support.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface and support for up to 200 fire zones by default allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware.
- Dual flash-based microprocessor technology with real-time clock on-board.
- Dedicated USB & RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Installer friendly Auto-learn, Loop Detection and On-board Scope facilities for ease of commissioning and fault finding.
- Graphical display configurable for virtually any language
- Robust removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for simple fixing and cable termination.
- Fully programmable via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC configuration tools.
- Integral ‘P-Bus’ for system expansion via available option cards
- Ad-NeT peer-to-peer network with up to 2000 zones
- Approved to BS EN54 part 2, 4 and 13
Contact Us Via WhatsApp
10 in stock (can be backordered)