Electro Detectors 20 Zone Zerio Plus Control Panel EDA-Z5020
The Zerio Plus is a compact radio fire alarm system designed for use in any type of commercial or residential premises. With the culmination of 30 years’ experience of fire alarm system design and manufacture, the Zerio Plus has replaced the well-established Millennium and Zerio series of equipment combining the advantages and features of both systems. The installer does not require expensive additional equipment to configure the complete system.
Once installed, the control panel is used to aid system set-up, program devices and to commission the system. The automatic set-up and learn modes simplify configuration decisions, reducing the possibility of errors. The servicing/addition/removal of devices does not require extra programming equipment. Complex cause and effects can be programmed into the panel using the front keypad or by connecting a standard USB keyboard. Alternatively by programming a USB memory fob with a PC and then downloading the information into the panel. Internal configuration and operating data can be downloaded on to the same memory fob and then analysed on a PC. Configuration is also stored on a removable memory card for backup.
The panel is capable of warning of any devices approaching their pre-programmed alarm condition and should any of the devices gradually become contaminated, a warning condition is generated. If devices need to be installed beyond the range of the control panel, either a radio booster or a wired transceiver can be added, to relay information around the system. Up to7 boosters and 7 wired transceivers can be added to the system, which operate as intelligent signal repeaters. Should larger systems be required, they can be linked allowing for 960 devices with 60 panels.
- Secure protocol with complex error checking
- 255 event log memory
- Date and Time displayed on screen
- Automatic Summer Time adjustment GMT / SMT
- Flash backed memory to prevent loss of operating data
- Non-volatile storage of set-up information
- 5 Level access code to help assist in commissioning the system
- Both sounder tones and sounder zones are uniquely programmed
- Programmable test modes
- Program firmware upgradeable via PC / USB memory stick
- Pre-alarm and head dirty warnings
- En54 Certified240 Fully Addressable Devices
- Sophisticated Cause and Effects
- In-built HMO options
- Pluggable Memory Module for Back-up
- USB Keyboard to program
- Configuration Reporting via USB Memory Stick
- Intuitive Menu Structure5 Access Levels
- Compatible with full range of Zerio Plus Devices
- Simple to Set-up